Experience workshop for Lawncare
Posted on February 20th, 2020 in Uncategorized
Pest management and lawn maintenance is now available for registering. If you need to meet the experience requirement to be fully certified as a 3b turf applicator here’s how:
Getting licensed requires two exams, first being the basic information, Core; the second exam would be category specific, 3b Turf Management. To do the exams, you can do this in one of two ways:
- You can purchase the core manual and category 3b manual from our Extension Store at 765-494-6794 for $30. each plus shipping/handling and tax. Study the material and when you are ready to take the exams you can go to exam ONLY dates at this url: https://www.oisc.purdue.edu/pesticide/study_purdue.html Or by signing up at a remote testing site by going to this website: https://www.oisc.purdue.edu/pesticide/study_remote.html to get the locations available and cost for testing.
- Sign up for a one-day training for core and the exam is given after the training is complete about 4 p.m. that evening. You can do the same for category 3b. to find available dates for these training days go to: https://ppp.purdue.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Corebrochure.pdf The one-day training cost $103 each and the manual specific to the training is included.
For the 3b there is an experience requirement that will need to be met and you have 4 options to choose from:
- Complete a State Chemist-approved multi-day training program designed to provide practical experience. Contact Purdue Pesticide Programs at 765-494-4566 or email email@example.com; Our next training date is March 31-April 1st and you can sign up at this url: http://www.cvent.com/events/2020-category-3b-pest-management-and-lawn-maintenance/event-summary-c500077c9fe9446a96b5eb1ee4ca00f9.aspx; OR
- Work as an active RT (Registered Technician) for a Category 3b licensed business for at least 90 days; OR
- Work as a licensed applicator in any category for at least one year; OR
- Complete a formal post-high school, two-year minimum turf program and submit official transcripts to OISC for approval.
If you have questions, please feel free to call contact us here at Purdue Pesticide Programs.
The kidney is the organ where urine is produced. The end products of the body’s protein metabolism in the form of urea, uric acid, creatinine, products of incomplete oxidation of organic substances (acetone bodies, lactic and acetoacetic acids), salts, endogenous and exogenous toxic substances dissolved in water are mainly removed from the body through the kidney. A small part of these substances is excreted through the skin and mucous membranes. Therefore, the kidneys, along with the lungs emitting carbon dioxide, are the main organ through which the cleansing of the final and unnecessary metabolic products is carried out. Without the delivery of nutrients from the outside, the body can exist for https://sso-usa.org/occupational-therapy-schools-in-ohio-oh/
a long time, without excretion it dies in 1-2 days. The remarkable structure of the kidney is adapted so that only substances unnecessary to the body penetrate through the biological membranes into the urinary tract. In the kidney, at the capillary level, a close relationship has arisen between the blood vessels and the urinary tubules. Excretions, which are in the blood in low concentrations, penetrate through the vascular wall into the urinary tubules.